Our Safety Procedures
- It is Able Iron Works’ policy that accident prevention shall be considered of primary importance in all phases of our operation and administration.
- It is the intention of this Company and its top management to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all employees.
- It is this Company’s policy to ensure that all employees are using safe practices to operate equipment and complete tasks.
- Federal and State Occupational Safety and Health Acts require that employers provide a safe and healthful work environment for all employees. Able Iron Works has an obligation to our employees and ourselves to see that work is free of all foreseeable hazards.
- In order to meet these obligations and responsibilities, every Supervisor must undertake the responsibility for ensuring that employees or other persons are not working in or creating unsafe conditions.
- The goal of our Company is to be free of accidents, and that can be achieved by providing a safe and healthy work environment.